Select your local Titus shop location to see if this item is available there.
Prices may vary by location.
The spacious, double-layered hood has drawstrings and can be secured to the back of the jacket with a velcro strap. The reflective inner lining and visor allow others to see you when it´s dark outside - practical if you´re ever actually on the side of a mountain somewhere at night! The front of the jacket includes a two-way zipper and has a button cover for extra protection against the elements.
The Mountain also has tons of pockets like any good parka is supposed to: two inner pockets with zippers on the left side, four front pockets (two of them have snap buttons) and a small zip pocket on the left sleeve for your lift pass are all included for convenience purposes. Even better: all of the front pockets are lined in a soft, cozy fleece, too!
The ends of the sleeves can be made tighter with snap buttons. The straight hemline accentuates this classic parka silhouette perfectly. Label details like printed snap buttons and a faux-leather label patch on the left sleeve give the Reell Mountain Parka the perfect finishing touches.
- winter jacket w/ quilted lining
- water-resistant outer shell
- double-layered, spacious hood w/ drawstrings
- reflective inner lining in hood
- hood includes visor, strap on back
- completely lined 2-way full-front zipper w/ button cover
- two inner pockets
- two pockets w/ buttons on chest
- two side pockets w/ buttons
- front pockets lined in fleece
- extra zip-pocket on right sleeve
- straight hemline
- adjustable cuffs
- high-quality label details
Item Number: 0123076
Great jacket, keeps you isolated well. Silver lining in the hoodie keeps your head extra warm. Zipper is somehow a bit difficult to use (It has to be very tight togheter)
SO to Titus for free return twice (!!) because of a slightly different size as shown on the sizechart (choose one size bigger)